Supplying Nature’s Growth factors, Immune Enhancement and modulating nutrition.
Colostrum, with Leptin is the most powerful, dynamic Anti-Aging, Inch Loss, Muscle-Toning, Immune Boosting, Essential Vitamin and Mineral wellness supplement available on the market today. Thousands of human clinical studies have been conducted at prestigious institutions worldwide, validating the health benefits of colostrum. The biologically active components in colostrum can be divided into four basic categories. Based upon the health issue that your body is experiencing, the ingredients in colostrum interact with each other to produce maximum results. Isolating one substance cannot provide the benefits of complete colostrum.
(1) Immune Factors: Active components that have very significant effects on the immune system, promoting a stronger, more efficient immune response and providing antibodies which fight specific infections.
Rest assured, these products are the best of their kind available. From weight loss, whole food supplementation, and kids vitamins, to skin care and many other essential nutritients, we have the right products for your health:
- Colostrum contains over 95 Immune Factors to provide protection against bacteria, toxins, virus and disease. They activate numerous processes that are critical to the healthy function of the immune system.
- Proline-rich Polypeptide (PRP) is a hormone that helps regulate the thymus gland, stimulating an under active immune system or subduing an overactive immune system in cases where it has begun to attack the tissues of the body. An over active immune system has been linked to autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, scleroderma, chronic fatigue syndrome, and allergies. An under-active system is associated with an increased risk for infectious conditions, cancer and bacterially related heart disease.
- Colostrum contains all 5 Immunoglobulins (known as antibodies) that support the human immune system:
- IgA: neutralizes toxins and microbes in the lymphatic and circulatory system
- IgM: estroys bacteria
- IgE and IgD: highly antiviral
- IgG: helps against invading pathogens
Lactoferrin, has been shown to contain antiviral, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is an iron-binding protein with therapeutic effects in cancer, HIV, cytomegalovirus, herpes, chronic fatigue syndromes, candida albicans, and other infections. Lactoferrin helps deprive bacteria of the iron they require to reproduce, and releases iron into the red blood cells enhancing oxygenation of tissues.
Many drug manufacturers have tried to isolate and synthesize the individual immune factors found in colostrum, including interferon and gamma globulin. There is no question that the significantly elevated concentrations of immune factors, essential factors, and growth factors, and the basics ound naturally in colostrum are far superior to medical drugs for many people.
(2) Natural Growth Factors: Effective in reducing the symptoms associated with aging.
Rejuvenating the body’s levels of human growth hormone (HGH) is one of the hottest therapies for helping aging men and women maintain a more youthful vitality, trim muscular body, and strong immune and cardiovascular function.
Studies show that an aging person exhibits lower levels of growth hormone than a younger one. With all 87 naturally occurring anti-aging growth factors found in colostrum, many of the diseases and conditions of aging can be improved.
The biologically active growth factors in bovine colostrum protect the body against disease and assist the body in the following processes:
- Stimulates cellular and tissue growth
- Repairs and helps reverse the damage done by disease and the natural aging process
- Increases metabolism
- Reduces fat and increases muscle mass
- Involved in regeneration of the heart, lung and liver tissue, plus other organs and tissues throughout the body
- Stimulates protein synthesis, which is critical for the renewal of skin and bones
- Affects neurotransmitters in the brain, improving moods and mental acuity
The regenerative effects of colostrum extend to nearly all the body’s structural cells. This makes colostrum invaluable in the quest to prevent premature aging.
(3) Metabolic Factors: Influence the restoration and maintenance of the body’s proper metabolic levels. One key benefit of colostrum is a rich source of growth hormone, one of the master growth factors that assists the body to efficiently burn fat. This is supported by research from the Medical Endocrinological Department of the University Clinic of Internal Medicine, Aahus Dommune-hospital, Denmark. Researchers found that when subjects received growth hormone, fat oxidation (i.e., the burning of fat for energy) contributed 71.7 per cent of the body’s energy expenditure, compared to only 48 percent without administration of growth hormone. In addition, colostrum’s IGF-1 inhibits the burning of body proteins for energy, as stated by researchers from the Department of Pediatrics, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Leptin is a small hormone-like protein found in colostrum. It can suppress the appetite and assist in body weight reduction. Insulin in colostrum helps the body convert glucose (blood sugar) to glycogen-a great energy source.
(4) Essential Factors contained in Colostrum.
- All essential amino acids, the building blocks of the body.
- Essential Fatty Acids
- All essential glyconutrients-In 1996, eight glyconutrients (complex sugars) were identified to be involved in the cellular communication processes. The essential glyconutrients facilitate cell to cell communication, support the immune system, and promote proper functions of the nervous and endocrine system. They also are important factors in keeping the cardiovascular system functioning at an optimum level.
Why TBR Labs is the best True bovine colostrum is produced before the actual birth of the calf and can only be collected for a short period of time following birthing, without being diluted by the subsequent production of milk. The active elements such as immune factors, growth factors, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents are at their highest concentrations at the time of birth. Our colostrum is collected only at the first milking, after the birth of a calf.
This has been substantiated by laboratory tests conducted at the Endocrinology Laboratory by Dr. Donald Lein, Professor Emeritus Cornell University Veterinary Diagnostics Laboratory. Some so-called colostrum products come from the first four to six milkings after the birth of the calf and are as old as 72 hours; this is transitional milk – not colostrum.
TBR Labs has developed a proprietary low temperature heat treatment process for our colostrum based products. This process was developed to meet or exceed all testing requirements for milk based products and still protect all the vital elements that make colostrum unique. TBR Labâ€™s process has been reviewed and accepted by both federal and state regulatory agencies. All colostrum products produced by TBR Labs are manufactured in inspected and licensed food processing facilities following current Good Manufacturing Practices. We guarantee that every precaution has been taken to provide the highest quality product to our clients.
Colostrum and Immunity
- Colostrum Capsules: Pure Colostrum, (NEW) (180ct for the same low price) $33.98
Colostrum also comes in the following forms:
- Colostrum Lozenges – Pineapple: 130 count; 450 mg lozenge, $32.98
- Colostrum Moo-Chews – Strawberry: For kids of all ages – 180 count; 200 mg chews, $32.98
- Colostrum Powder: Pure Colostrum, Economy size – 6.5 oz, $55.98 – Kilo/35.3 oz, $177.98
- Colostrum Cleanse: Cleanse and Nourish – 370 grams, $29.98
Ballard, et.al. “Effects of anabolic agents on protein breakdown.”
Biochem J. 1983;210243-249.
Solomons, N.W. “Modulation of the immune system and the response against pathogens with bovine colostrum concentrates.” Eur J Clin Nutr, 2002;56 Suppl 3:S24-28.
Stephan, W., et al. “Antibodies from colostrum in oral immunotherapy.” J Clin Chem Clin Biochem, 1990;28(1):19-23.
Shing Y, Elagabrun M; “Purification and charac. of a bovine colostrum-derived growth factor.” Moloc Endocrinology 1987; 25(3):335-40.