Flexicose is a Liquid Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM Complex for Pets.
- Research shows that liquid glucosamine formulas have an absorption rate of up to 95%, as compared to 30% in pills.
- Liquid formulas bypass the digestive process and are absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
- Quality liquid glucosamine formulas are easier on your digestive system because your stomach does not have to work so hard at breaking down fillers and emulsifiers.
- Liquid dietary supplements, such as liquid glucosamine, are easier to swallow without the discomfort or risk of choking on pills.
- Seniors can assimilate liquid formulas easier and more efficiently.
- Liquid formulas are easier to administer to pets because you can simply pour it on their food.
- We have had many customers over the years tell us that they have seen pills pass right through their body with the engraving marks still visible!
The preferred form is a concentrated liquid glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM complex.
Because our body absorbs liquid more quickly than a solid (i.e. pills or powders), the liquid glucosamine works significantly faster. Besides this, there is some anecdotal evidence that liquid glucosamine is more effective than pills.
Another reason why liquid glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM is preferable to other forms is because it is far easier to administer - both for humans and for pets.
In fact, liquid glucosamine is the #1 preferred way to administer glucosamine to your 4-legged friends! As for humans - because the Flexicose liquid glucosamine formula is easily soluble in water, you can simply add it to your favorite beverage.
Flexicose is available as Flexicose, Flexicose Plus, Flexicose Liquid Pet JointCare and Flexicose Plus Liquid Pet JointCare. See Comparison Chart
Why Choose Flexicose Liquid Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM complex?
Still on the fence about whether to use Flexicose products for your arthritis joint pain? Below, we give you eleven reasons to make the switch!
- Flexicose is made in the USA at a certified organic Certified Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) facility.
- Safe and natural liquid formula for up to 95% absorption (as compared to 30% in pills).
- Flexicose is affordable, less than a dollar a day! [Note: Our Pet Flexicose formulas cost as little as $.11/day.]
- Flexicose follows all statutes and regulations of the United States Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, Department of Health and Senior Services and Consumer Environmental Health.
- Flexicose is backed by a risk-free, 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Flexicose is Physician, Orthopedist, Physical Therapist, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, Chiropractor, and Veterinarian recommended.
- Every clinically proven ingredient in Flexicose products is guaranteed in the dosages stated and is selected based on quality, purity and stability.
- Flexicose is easy to swallow and will not upset your stomach.
- Flexicose is gluten-free and contains no starch, dairy, or table salt.
Reduce Arthritis Joint Pain with Flexicose Liquid Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM Complex
If you or someone you love suffers from arthritis pain, sore or achy joints, finger stiffness, or other joint related issues, we recommend that you try Flexicose Liquid Glucosamine Complex. Flexicose contains glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM, along with Hyaluronic Acid. As far as joint supplements are concerned, Flexicose can't be beat.
Unlike harsh and potentially fatal COX-2 drugs or NSAIDs, Flexicose can relieve pain and prevent further degeneration, safely and naturally.
In fact, one landmark study found that the combination of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM is as effective at fighting arthritis pain as Celebrex, a costly and potentially dangerous Cox-II prescription drug.
Drugs, such as ibuprofen, acetaminophen, naproxen and Celebrex, can be harmful to your body. Manage your arthritis joint pain smarter (and more safely) when you use Flexicose. With Flexicose liquid glucosamine, you can once again enjoy activities like jogging, swimming, bike riding, golfing, gardening, traveling and more without holding back.
As humans age, the amount of glucosamine normally synthesized
by the body declines, leading to a deficiency in the production
of important biological chemicals that form the major cushioning
ingredients of the joint fluids and surrounding tissues. This
further leads to specific tissue weakness as tissues in the joints
become damaged and the lubricating synovial fluids in the joint
spaces become thin and watery. The normal cushioning is lost leaving
the bones and the cartilage to scrape against each other inside
the joint space.
Over time, the the most common procedure is to use nonsteroidal
anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). These preparations may cause
side effects like slowing down the body's rate of cartilage replacement
and actually destroying cartilage. Other side effects include:
gastrointestinal tract damage, hemorrhaging, tinnitus (ringing
in the ears), edema (fluid retention) and sometimes kidney and
When these products are no longer effective, you can choose to:
1. live with it; or 2. undergo radical medical procedures such
as joint replacement surgery. This is where an orthopedic surgeon
replaces your hip or knee with a synthetic one. The procedure
is complicated and the recovery time extensive. Because this is
major surgery, you are cautioned by your doctor that you may experience
infection, blood clots, pneumonia or other complications following
the operation. The bill typically ranges from $25,000 to $30,000
for a knee replacement and $50,000 to $60,000 for replacing a
Although scientific studies were conducted with glucosamine sulfate,
the hydrochloride form is easily assimilated by the body. Glucosamine
hydrochloride demonstrates more stability, purity, and higher
concentration when compared to glucosamine sulfate. It is particularly
effective when taken in combination with Chondroitin and MSM.
Chondroitin is the fibrous protein substance that binds water
in the cartilage matrix and is essential to normal cartilage metabolism.
Studies demonstrate that individuals with arthritis have low levels
Glucosamine stimulates the body's production of collagen, the
protein portion of the fibrous substance that holds joints together.
Collagen is also the main component of the shock absorbing cushion
called articular cartilage; the white smooth surface which covers
the ends of body joints such as those in the wrist, fingers, toes,
ankles, knees, hips and between the discs of the spine. Glucosamine
helps detoxify and repair tough tissue including tendons and other